-
September 21st, 2007, 06:43 PM
#1951
Inactive Member
why didn't they retro...when I helped Pethead get his..they retro'd it back over a year...I am almost sure they have to retro it from the time you first apply...hummmmm...
-
September 21st, 2007, 08:46 PM
#1952
Inactive Member
Mums right! but only if you haven't worked in over a year. I think..
.
.
.
Spending.
-
September 22nd, 2007, 03:01 AM
#1953
Inactive Member
OH rog...I am just so happy you got the disability!!! It's wrong they didn't retro-act because I know plenty of fools around here who get away with that BUT at least you got something.
You have been missed my friend!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
My word...
HELP!
<font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ September 21, 2007 12:02 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
September 22nd, 2007, 07:13 AM
#1954
Inactive Member
spending? would ya share with me? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 22nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
#1955
HB Forum Owner
-
September 22nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
#1956
Inactive Member
-
September 23rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
#1957
Inactive Member
Of course I'll share... Want some sweat too? [img]wink.gif[/img]
.
.
.
Fluids
-
September 24th, 2007, 10:31 AM
#1958
HB Forum Owner
-
September 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
#1959
Inactive Member
Sweating can be fun now*L
-
September 24th, 2007, 06:14 PM
#1960
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks